xFutures - VideoCoin Trading Ends in
UPDATE: Trading will be closed at 10:30 UTC
xFutures is pleased to announce the upcoming Listing of VideoCoin xVID Future Tokens to sell tradeable futures tokens. This Event will occur on Monday, August 26th, 2019 at 8:30 AM EDT / NYC with a special webinar starting at 7:30 AM EDT / NYC leading up to the listing.
# xVID Listing Time in Major Cities Seoul, South Korea Mon, 26 Aug 2019 at 21:30 KST Beijing, China Mon, 26 Aug 2019 at 20:30 CST Hanoi, Vietnam Mon, 26 Aug 2019 at 19:30 ICT Berlin, Germany Mon, 26 Aug 2019 at 14:30 CEST London, United Kingdom Mon, 26 Aug 2019 at 13:30 BST UTC, Time Zone Mon, 26 Aug 2019 at 12:30 São Paulo, Brazil Mon, 26 Aug 2019 at 09:30 BRT New York, USA Mon, 26 Aug 2019 at 08:30 EDT
Please join the Telegram group to learn more:
Customers will be able to swap xVID future tokens for VID tokens on a 1:1 basis - these tokens are unvested: https://www.videocoin.io/
Please read all our terms and conditions. xFutures will do it's best to get VIDs to customers earlier but reserves the right to have 14 days to deliver tokens from the day that Strategic Sale investors receive their tokens.
xVID ERC20 Token Contract - 0xF699678ACfE56f8553f93ef62Deace665Bb34236
- Start Time: August 26, 2019 at 8:30 AM EDT / NYC
- Available Trading Pair: USDT
- Webinar Start Time: 1 hour prior to listing
Please see all the details here regarding the upcoming Kucoin listing as well, which will happen on August 27th: https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-kucoin-will-list-videocoin-vid-on-august-27th-world-premiere
Webinar for the xVID Listing Launch
- Webinar will start 1 hour before the listing.
- Jurisdictions: xFutures is only open to users from countries where digital asset trading is not forbidden and this list can be found in our Terms of Service
Please read the Tutorial on how to participate in our events
Users need to complete their account verification to participate.
Cryptocurrency & Future Token purchases are subject to high market risk. Please make your purchases cautiously. xFutures will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your losses. Since there are risks that are very specific to Future Token purchases, do NOT trade xTOKENs without first reading xFutures FAQ to understand the risks and our entire set of policies. Additionally, xFutures Limited solely operates the xFutures exchange & platform and does not itself have any rights or title to tokens sold, did not participate in the private sale and itself is not selling any xTOKENs. xFutures is solely providing the platform for this sale / trading to be conducted.
The information below is subject to change based on the project and has been retrieved from the public domain. xFutures is not responsible for the accuracy of the below information and if the project changes terms in the future. Do your own due diligence.
- The main components of the VideoCoin Network are the distributed video encoding network, the video storage network, and the content distribution network (CDN), all designed to reduce cost by utilizing decentralized, distributed, redundant computing power on almost any device running on a new blockchain with a native protocol token, the VideoCoin (VID).
- The video storage network, named Sonata, is a scalable, fault-tolerant, distributed storage system that works closely with a wide variety of data access applications. Sonata splits videos into smaller playable segments and distributes them across the network space, provided by storage miners. It is inspired by modern advancements in distributed storage technology. The geographically distributed network consists of proxy servers and their data centers. Distribution miners act as paid proxy servers for storage miners who store data.
- VideoCoin implements decentralized video infrastructure, thereby creating a competitive environment for video miners that’ll compete to earn rewards by providing computing power. These video miners can run on data center servers, household desktop computers or even mobile phones, creating a powerful network of computers that would otherwise go unutilized. VideoCoin incentivizes miners to use such unused resources and provide all computation power, storage and bandwidth available.
- Investors of the project include AlphaCoin Fund; Anthony Diiorio, Co-Founder of Ethereum and Founder and CEO of Jaxx and Decentral; Arcadia Crypto Ventures; Binary Financial; Blockchain Companies; Bracknor Investment Group; Distributed Network Advisors; Galaxy Investment Partners; Grit Capital; Jump Investors; Juno Capital; Lvna Capital; RenGen Partners; Science Blockchain; Original Capital; Team in Residence; and Tokenstack Partners, among others.
- Total Supply: 265,000,000 VID
- The total token supply in the first year is 125m VID tokens.
- The token supply on the initial list will be 15% of 1st year Supply of approx 18.75M tokens.
- Hard cap: $50 million (presale contributors will own 12% of the total token supply)
- There was no public sale for VideoCoin as the private sale reached 100% of the funding goal.
- Private Sale Price: USD $0.47 (Median)
- Website: https://www.videocoin.io/
- CryptoCrypto Research Report: https://crushcrypto.com/videocoin-project-review/
- Whitepaper: https://storage.googleapis.com/videocoin-preico/VideoCoin-Whitepaper.pdf
- Blog: https://medium.com/videocoin
- Telegram: https://t.me/videocoin
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/VideoCoinHQ
- Github: https://github.com/videocoin
- Discord: https://discord.gg/czSzKT7
Webinar for the xVID Listing Launch
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ
Yes, but, please again refer to the article and fully understand how that will work before buying.