xFutures - xPerl Trading Has Been Closed
UPDATE: Trading has been closed.
xFutures is pleased to announce the upcoming Launcher Event of Perlin xPERL Future Tokens to sell tradeable futures tokens. This Event will occur on Tuesday, August 20th, 2019 at noon EDT / NYC with a special webinar starting at 11 AM EDT / NYC leading up to the noon sale.
# xPERL Launcher Time in Major Cities Seoul, South Korea Wed, 21 Aug 2019 at 00:00 KST Beijing, China Tue, 20 Aug 2019 at 23:00 CST Hanoi, Vietnam Tue, 20 Aug 2019 at 22:00 ICT Berlin, Germany Tue, 20 Aug 2019 at 17:00 CEST London, United Kingdom Tue, 20 Aug 2019 at 16:00 BST UTC, Time Zone Tue, 20 Aug 2019 at 15:00 São Paulo, Brazil Tue, 20 Aug 2019 at 12:00 BRT New York, USA Tue, 20 Aug 2019 at 11:00 EDT
Please join the Telegram group to learn more:
Customers will be able to swap xPERL future tokens for PERL tokens on a 1:1 basis - these tokens are unvested: https://www.perlin.net/
Please read all our terms and conditions. xFutures will do it's best to get PERLs to customers earlier but reserves the right to have 14 days to deliver tokens from the day that Strategic Sale investors receive their tokens.
xPERL ERC20 Token Contract - 0x1fbbcfcfe97f27dea1b5e97fbfeb488b8b63e478
Launcher Event Details
- Start Time: August 20, 2019 at 12:00 (noon) EDT / NYC
- End Time: August 20, 2019 at 2:00 PM EDT / NYC or whenever the supply sells out
- Launcher Event Supply: 500,000 xPERLs
- Start Price: $0.08
- End Price: $0.32
- Price Increase per Tiered Round: $0.01
- Number of Tiered Rounds: 25
- Listing Time: TBA after the regular Launcher Event
- Available Trading Pair: TBD
- Webinar Start Time: 1 hour prior to launch
Please see all the details here regarding the upcoming Binance IEO as well: https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360031770792-Introducing-the-Perlin-PERL-Token-Sale-on-Binance-Launchpad
Webinar to Maximize Your Chance at Discounted xPERLs
- Webinar will start 1 hour before the Launcher event. The only way to participate is to join the live webinar.
- Tiered Rounds: Price will increase by 1c every 20,000 xPERLs sold with the starting price being $0.08 and the ending price being $0.32
- Trading: Live xPERL trading is expected to start 24-48 hours after the regular Launcher Event sale ending, however, no time is set and is up to the discretion of the xFutures team
- Fees: Orders are subject to trading fees (if you buy 1 xPERL you will receive 0.9995 xPERLs)
- API: Usage is forbidden
- Cheating: xFutures reserves the right to cancel orders, refund orders or refuse a party’s eligibility to participate in Launcher if a user is found cheating
- Jurisdictions: xFutures is only open to users from countries where digital asset trading is not forbidden and this list can be found in our Terms of Service
Please read the Tutorial on how to participate in our Launcher events
Users need to complete their account verification to participate.
Cryptocurrency & Future Token purchases are subject to high market risk. Please make your purchases cautiously. xFutures will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your losses. Since there are risks that are very specific to Future Token purchases, do NOT trade xTOKENs without first reading xFutures FAQ to understand the risks and our entire set of policies. Additionally, xFutures Limited solely operates the xFutures exchange & platform and does not itself have any rights or title to Perlin tokens, did not participate in the private sale and itself is not selling xPERL. xFutures is solely providing the platform for this sale to be conducted.
Perlin Project Info
The information below is subject to change based on the project and has been retrieved from the public domain. xFutures is not responsible for the accuracy of the below information and if the project changes terms in the future. Do your own due diligence.
- Perlin is the first project to implement the Avalanche paper with the Avalanche consensus achieving throughput of 31,000+ TPS on a network with 2,000 nodes and a median consensus latency of 4.2 to 5.8 seconds
- Perlin is a distributed ledger, hardening and generalizing the Avalanche consensus protocol: a partially-synchronous Byzantine fault-tolerant protocol built on a metastable mechanism over a directed-acyclic-graph (DAG) to achieve extremely high throughput and scalability
- Perlin Network frames a trustless market around an untapped computing power supply consisting of highly underutilized computing resources to make supercomputing economically viable and accessible globally
- Notable Investors: FBG Capital, Bitmain, Signum Capital, DHVC, Arrington XRP, GBIC, 1kx & BlockTower
- Total Supply: 1,033,200,000 PERL
- Circulating Supply at Binance IEO: 261,737,112 PERL (25.33% of total token supply)
Binance IEO Price: 1 PERL = $0.07743 USD
- Website: http://perlin.net/
- Binance Research Report: https://info.binance.com/en/research/PERL-2019-08-08.html
- Whitepaper: https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXNJXNtxFDg5vwBiXuDSUGpfatakock1qJzQkNujzrP37
- Blog: https://medium.com/perlin-network
- Telegram: https://t.me/perlinnetwork
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PerlinNetwork
- Github: https://github.com/perlin-network/
- Discord: https://discord.gg/dMYfDPM
Webinar to Maximize Your Chance at Discounted xPERLs
- The only way to participate is to join the live webinar.
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ
We recommend you deposit additional ETH rather than use your staked ETH. Technically you can use your staked ETH as we did not put a hard lock on any of the ETH staked. You are free to withdraw your crypto at any time, but you will also decrease your XFT allocation by using staked ETH since the lowest amount of ETH in your account over the staking period is what is used to calculate your reward. Same rule applies if you use your balance to buy other future tokens.