This tutorial will teach you the following:
- Signing up to xFutures.io
- Email confirmation upon account registration
- Enabling 2FA
Singing up to xFutures.io
1. Go to xfutures.io
2. Click Sign Up at the right side of the page.
3. Enter your email address.
4. Click Get code - the system will send a verification code to your email address.
You will receive an email from okex Service containing your Verification code.
5. Copy the code and paste it in xFutures sign up the screen.
6. Paste the code from your email. Take note of the timer on the right side, you need to enter the code within that time limit. If you are not able to do so, you will need to get a different code from your email.
7. Enter the password of your choice.
8. Re-enter your password.
9. Click the checkbox to proceed.
10. Click Sign Up to finish the registration.
After you have successfully registered, You need to enable 2FA for added account security.
11. To enable 2FA, hover your mouse in your account at the upper right of the page then click Security.
We recommend using Google Authenticator as a 2FA.
12. Click the Google Authenticator Settings.
13. If you don't have the Google Authenticator App on your phone, please download it first.
You can scan the QR code to download it to your phone using the camera app.
14. After you have downloaded the Google Authenticator to your phone, Open the app and click on the add icon.
15. Choose the Scan barcode option.
16. Scan the QR code using your Google Authenticator to get the code.
After you have scanned the QR code, you will see that you have successfully added xFutures to your Google Authenticator.
17. Use the number displayed in your Authenticator in the corresponding box to complete the confirmation.
18. Get a new code from your email and paste it in the corresponding box.
19. Click Confirm to finish setting up your 2FA.
Now that you are officially a registered user of xFutures.io, let's enable withdrawals and start trading. Follow this link to get going!